Organization : Lochner
Job Title: TSMO / ITS Engineer
Job Description : We are currently hiring for a TSMO/ITS Engineer. Job position location is open for discussion. Preferred states are FL and TX.
• Provides advanced engineering and technical guidance related to transportation systems management and operations (TSMO) / Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) according to governing state and local policies, procedures, and standards.
• Responsible for developing transportation management plans associated with highway construction and maintenance activities.
• Responsible for traffic signal operations, integrated freeway/arterial operations, active traffic management, and connected and automated vehicle project design, implementation, and operations.
• Responsible to develop TSMO related program and business plans for clients.
• Serve as responsible charge engineer for TSMO / ITS related plans, technical reports, specifications, and documents as required by state and local regulations.
• Serve as local TSMO/ITS client manager in selected states to develop.
Requirements: • 10+ years of TSMO / ITS planning, design, implementation, and/or operations experience; Previous experience working with Florida DOT or Texas DOT preferred, experience with Connected and Automated Vehicles and Smart Cities preferred; Strong technical skills in TSMO, ITS and Traffic Engineering design and plan preparation; BS in Civil Engineering; PE license required; Proficitient utilizing MicroStation, GEOPAK and industry 3D modeling software preferre; excellent written, verbal communications, and interpersonal skills.
Additional Job Information : Lochner is an employee-owned corporation with a comprehensive benefits package
Contact Name: Dean Gustafson
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org