Traffic/ ITS Designer
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
We are currently seeking a Traffic/ ITS Designer for the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans, to complex segmental bridges, our teams are providing the highest quality infrastructure and facility solutions. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
The Traffic/ITS Designer position will include working in the following elements of traffic operations engineering: Signing & Pavement Marking plan, Signalization plans, Lighting plans, and ITS plans.
• Accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with transportation emphasis
• 2+ years experience with ITS Traffic Design
• EIT Certification in Florida or ability to gain it within 6-months of hire
• Knowledge of traffic design and plan production preferred
• Knowledge of MUTCD, FDOT requirements preferred
• Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate (verbally and written) with design and construction teams in a positive and proactive manner
• Ability to identify and resolve design issues effectively and efficiently preferred
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Teamwork · Leadership · Change Orientation
· Communication · Ingenuity · Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
To apply please click: